We are SalesGang s.r.o., a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic, company ID No.: 107 25 032, with its registered office at Radniční 133/1, České Budějovice 1, Postal Code 370 01 České Budějovice, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in České Budějovice under file No. C 30890 (“SalesGang” or “we”) which has developed and been operating a Platform available at http://salesgang.io (the “Platform”) and related websites ibid. The Platform allow you to analyse and manage your CRM data and use the related services (the “Services”). We are the controller of your personal data. The controller is the one who decides how personal data will be processed. We usually make these decisions ourselves, but we may involve other subjects, known as joint controllers. However, we will always inform you about this in advance.
Your privacy is very important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information and personal data we may collect from you during our cooperation, across our website, and other sites we own and operate. As we care about the protection of your personal data, we have prepared the following information about the processing of your personal information, which complies with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
INFORMATION ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. How do we collect personal data?
We obtain your personal data directly from you. Mostly through the Platform and related websites, from filled in forms, mutual communication or agreements.
We may obtain your personal data from public registers and records, such as the commercial or trade register, mainly for the purpose of creating invoices and other accounting documents. We may also check the registers to check the accuracy of the information and data you have provided to us.
2. What personal data do we process?
• Basic identification data – used to uniquely and unmistakably identify you as a data subject (e.g. name and surname and/or business name, date of birth, if provided, registered or residential address, identification and VAT number);
• Contact details – telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address;
• Information from our mutual conversation - such as information from e-mails, web chats, phone calls, contact forms and the content of our communication;
• Billing and bank details – this includes information appearing on invoices, information on agreed billing terms, bank connections and payments received;
• Cookies – when you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer´s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
In some cases, it is really necessary for you to provide us with your personal data. For example, if you want to enter into a contract with us and use our services, we need your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you and provide you with our services. Unfortunately, we cannot do this without it.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer´s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
3. Why and for what purpose do we process personal data?
We process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal basis for doing so.
Legal basis depends on the services you use and the way you use them. We collect your information only if we have some legal basis for it. Such a legal basis may be:
a) Performance of the contract and our contractual obligations – in the performance of the contract concluded between us and the provision of our services, we will process your basic identification data, contact data, information from mutual communication and, where applicable, billing and banking data, in order to properly provide services related to the Platform, without the processing of this personal data we cannot provide you with our services;
b) We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation - we have many legal obligations that require us to process your personal data, where we process basic identification data, contact data, intercommunication information, billing and banking data, in order to comply with our reporting obligations to public authorities and to comply with legal archiving and other obligations, for example under the Accounting Act;
c) It satisfies our legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests) - we may protect our interests, so we may process your basic identification data, contact data, information from communications between us and billing and banking data for the purpose of (i) defending our legal claims in judicial, extrajudicial and enforcement proceedings, where the legitimate interest is the prevention of damage on our part, (ii) sending you news regarding the Platform and our services, where the legitimate interest is to build and strengthen the relationship with you as a user of the Platform, (iii) creating internal statistics, models, records and reports, where the legitimate interest is to develop and improve our services;
d) You give us a consent to do so - in some cases you may give us consent to process your personal data. For example, you might consent to us sending you newsletter and offers. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example by email. However, even after the period for which you have consented to the processing of your personal data has expired or in the event of withdrawal of consent, we are not obliged to delete all your personal data, we may retain those where our legitimate interest or the law allows us to do so. If you withdraw your consent, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to withdrawal.
If you provide us with your consent to use your information for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
4. How long do we process your personal data?
We will process and store your personal data for the duration of the contract and for 3 years after its termination, unless otherwise specified below.
Personal data processed for the purpose of defence of our legal claims in judicial or similar proceedings will be processed for the time period of 15 years from the last contact made between us which represents the longest limitation period set out by law.
We will process personal data processed on the basis of the obligation to fulfil our legal obligations arising from accounting, tax and other relevant legislation for the period of time specified therein; for example, we will retain personal data relating to accounting matters for 5 years after the end of the business relationship and personal data relating to tax matters for 10 years after the end of the relevant tax period.
If you are our client, we are entitled to send you our newsletters for a period of 3 years from our last mutual contact. Our legitimate interest allows us to do so. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link in the email or by sending us an email and we will delete you from our database.
If you have given us consent to process your personal data, we will process it for the duration of that consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, we would like to point out that even if you withdraw your consent, we may not delete all your personal data - we may retain those where our legitimate interest or the law allows us to do so.
5. What about cookies?
Essential cookies are required for the Platform/websites to work at all, for you to use or services and for us to be able to enter into a contract with you. Because they are essential to the operation of the Platform and the provision of our services, you do not have to agree with them and also you cannot refuse them.
Preference cookies allow us to tailor the content of the Platform/websites to match your needs and interests.
Analytical cookies are used to compile statistics and reports. We use them to track traffic to the Platform/websites and where you came to the websites from. However, if you do not agree to their use either, you can refuse them here.
Marketing cookies allow us to tailor our service offerings to your needs. For example, they allow us to offer our services through targeted advertising, including third-party advertising tools. However, we need your consent for that. You can refuse these cookies here.
On the Platform itself, we collect these specific cookies:
On the related websites, we collect these specific cookies:
analytics of the website user’s behaviour.
6. Who else may have access to your personal data from us?
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we involve other entities in the processing of your personal data. Such outsourcing may include the processing of your personal data, but we do not need your consent for such processing.
However, you do not have to worry about your personal data or privacy. Our suppliers become so called data processors and can only handle your data in the context of the activities and services, they provide to us. We will also still be the ones who decide what happens to your personal data.
We may disclose personal data to:
• third party service providers (data processors) for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, CRM providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators; and
• our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
Below is a list of the engaged processors which may receive your personal data from us: • Amazon Web Services
• Outloud s.r.o.
We do not transfer your data to any other international organisations. However, we are entitled to transfer some of your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) via some entities we cooperate with. This transfer is made only if it complies with the terms and conditions of the legal provisions for such transfer.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction's privacy laws.
7. What are your rights as a data subject?
We make sure the processing of all personal data is done properly and safely. You can exercise the rights guaranteed to you in this section at the data controller by e-mail.
● Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data and the right to access - You are entitled to request information as to whether the personal data are subject to processing or not. If your personal data are being processed, you have the right to request information concerning about the scope of processed personal data and all details regarding the processing of your personal data. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your processed personal data; however, the right to obtain this copy cannot interfere with the rights and freedoms of other persons.
● Right to restrict - You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
● Right to data portability - You may request details of the personal data that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You may also request that we transfer this personal data to another third party.
● Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) - You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies. Please note that in some cases we still might be legally required to process your personal data.
● Right to correction - If you believe that any information that we have about you is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us. We will correct or complete such information.
● Complaints - If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, detailing the outcome of our investigation and the steps to be taken in order to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
How to contact us?
You can also reach us at our mailing address Radniční 133/1, 370 01 České Budějovice, the Czech Republic.